Well, I found out today that the Big Ten Network and Comcast cable have FINALLY reached a deal that puts the BTN on expanded basic cable in all big ten states (except Iowa, or something).
I am so excited to hear this, hopefully the other large cable companies will follow suit.
Although I will be living out of the big ten "footprint", as they call it, this at least means that I can watch BTN games on ORB, because I'm not sure if bars in Alexandria/DC will show Michigan football games even if they get the BTN. Hopefully since Michigan football is usually a pretty large draw, they would show it, but now I know I will be able to watch all of the games somehow!
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look around in DC, there's definitely going to be a bar where Michigan fans get together for the games. I mean if I can find it in Dallas and Austin, DC should be a piece of cake.
Good to hear about BTN and Comcast, I hope Time Warner comes around now....
Post a Comment