Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life between college and the real world

So, for the last few months, I have had a lifestyle many people dream about. I have been done with school since April, and I do not start my job until July 21st. This means that for almost three months, I will have had pretty much no responsibilities or worries in the world (except for a paper I'm supposed to be writing, but we don't talk about that).

Here is a photographic rundown of what my life has entailed for the last two months.

After graduation, I went to Washington DC for my first real house hunting experience. I think it went very well, here are some pictures of my future apartment.




Next, my family went on vacation for two weeks. The first stop was to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and new baby niece in Austin, Texas. Her name is Leili and she is just over two months old now, but she was only three weeks old at the time so these pictures are already out of date!



After that, we went on a cruise aboard the Disney Wonder to the Bahamas!
















After the two week vacation, I went up north to Matt's cottage, where I got to go fishing!! Still havent caught a fish though :(



And finally, I made it back to Ann Arbor where my roommate and I celebrated the culmination of a fantastic year of living together with a small intimate gathering of friends (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it) :)



Now, only a few more weeks until I move to DC and have to actually become a grown up, yikes!

3 comments:

Honey Brown said...

First, your new apartment and niece look great. But I have to go with the niece looking way more beautiful. Of fulerbeauty, if you will, and you will. Disney cruise looked like a good time.

Why wasn't I invited to the "small intimate gathering of friends"? Is it because of my flipper?

Connor O'Flanniganstan

Tedo said...

Growing up is overrated.

So I've heard.....

Anonymous said...

lei-dog!