New sign at one end of the beach
Friday, October 2, 2009
Summer Recap Part 3: Visiting Avon Rae
For those of you who are not in the know, my family used to have a cottage called Avon Rae in Ontario, Canada on the beautiful Ipperwash Beach. I grew up spending every summer there playing on the beach and swimming in the lake. This is where I first learned about the joys of happy hour (kids with pop, parents with manhattens). Many a late game of monopoly and uno were played there, sand castles built, and campfires had. A few years ago we got our place up north in Oscoda and my Aunt and Uncle still have the place in Canada. We've been up there about once per summer since and I was really excited that I was still able to go this summer. Here are some pictures showing the beautiful scenery and sunsets :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment