This year I decided I wanted to put up a fill size Christmas Tree. I originally thought I would get a real tree, but then I realized there were just too many logistical issues. I had no real way of transporting a tree and I'm gone so much that I was worried it would die. So I asked my parents if they had any old trees at the house and they brought me the tree we always used growing up when they came to visit me a few weeks ago. I usually don't like decorating before Thanksgiving, but I didn't want to put the tree up myself and since Matt was here this weekend I decided to just put it up and celebrate for an extra week this year. Here she is!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
3 comments:
You're not the only one. I came into work one day last week, and they were already putting the gigantic tree and wreaths up in our atrium.
Normally I would scoff at putting it up this early, but for some reason it actually put me in a really good mood that day.
Bring on the holidays!
It looks great! (Let's hope yours doesn't fall over like ours did last year...)
Very nice! The spacing on the ornaments is very even.
Post a Comment