Sunday, September 28, 2008
There's no place like home
This weekend was my first trip back to Michigan since I moved to Alexandria. I went to Grosse Pointe Thursday-Friday night, then picked Matt up at the airport on the way to Ann Arbor where we got to see lots of friends who all came back for the event. We went to the football game (I'm hoping anyone who reads this knows how that went). It was in my top three best Michigan games I've ever been to. The other two are OSU 2003 (my freshman year) and MSU 2004 (my sophomore year). It was so awesome to be back in the big house and to feel the energy of the student section during that comeback, it was such a rush! The pictures below are a recap of my football game day. I included pictures of the stadium contruction for people who have been to Michigan stadium...it was really strange to see all of the steel framework going out around the stadium but I am interested in seeing what the finished product looks like, hopefully it turns out looking good. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, enjoy.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice pictures -- good job of capturing the feeling.
UM stadium sure looks different! Wow.
P.S. It was GREAT having you back home -- even though it was a short visit.
That looks like a blast!!! I miss Mi football , I can't really get it here :( I heard it was a legendary game via txt from my brother. Sounds like your having a great time. Keep up the blogging!
I was one incredible comeback, I still can't believe they pulled it out. That first half may have been the worst football I've ever seen, which, considering the Notre Dame game a couple weeks ago, is really saying something.
Post a Comment