Well, at least I made it to one of the wins we had this season. I went back to Ann Arbor again this past weekend for the Michigan State game. It didn't go quite as well as last time as far as the game was concerned, however it was a much bigger turnout of college friends this time so that made up for it. I didn't even take pictures at the game, but I took a bunch before so here are some for people to enjoy:
Michigan Football team arriving at the game

So, there was this tent set up by an ann arbor leasing agency that was giving out free hot chocolate and hot dogs and stuff. Matt and Tommy left to get some hot chocolate and this is what they looked like when they came back. Apparently they had some football target throwing game and these were the prizes they won.

A little bit closer up view of Matt and his sweet sunglasses that ended up dying his skin orange

Me and Emily, my former peer advising buddy who doesn't go to Michigan or live in Michigan anymore but still has season tickets...I am jealous

Me with Katelyn, Steve, and Emily, all former peer advisors and pretty awesome people. For those of you who do not know, Steve is the person that introduced me to Matt, they were housemates the summer we were peer advisors (and for the rest of college for that matter). Thanks, Steve :)

This picture is for the lurkers that I recently found out about who read my blog, and by lurkers, I mean Tommy, I'm pretty sure no one else in this picture reads my blog, and yes, I realize Matt is in this picture :). For those not in the know, this is Matt's whole house and then some from Michigan. (They were all in the same hall their freshman year in East Quad and have lived together ever since, except for that random guy in the back between Andrew and Alex, I don't know who that is).

No comments:
Post a Comment