The first night was Matt's company's holiday party at the Meadowlands racetrack in NJ. It was really fun, I met a bunch of Matt's coworkers and everyone was really nice and had a good time. It was in a huge room overlooking the track (which was a mile long) with lots of other events going on at the same time. There was a huge buffet with tons of good food, my only complaint was that there was no shrimp! Matt and I bet on a few of the races but didn't win anything. One of the horses I bet on to win ended up dead last by about half the length of the track, I guess horse betting is not my calling, although it is probably easier when you have a sports almanac from the future...
Here is a picture of me and Matt from the banquet room with the track in the backround:
After the party we went back and hung out at Matt's friend's apartment and things got a little crazy, I was going to put a picture up that summed up the evening, but there are none that would pass the strict blog censor. We ended up leaving at 4:15am and had to walk two miles back to Matt's so didn't get to bed until 5:00am...sleep schedule was messed up for a few days for that one
Next up, the NYC christmas tree!
1 comment:
Good picture of the two of you.
Post a Comment