Today is the last day of 2008 and I thought I'd sum up what I did this year:
January: Went up north for MLK weekend and snowboarded for (basically) the first time and had fun, can't wait to do it again in Feb 09!
February: Went to VEGAS for spring break with 4 boys...
March: I'm struggling with this month, probably studied a lot
April: Graduated with my master's in Biomedical Engineering from Michigan
May: Went to DC to pick out my first place, also spent lots of time lollygagging on various beaches and boats in northern Michigan.
June: Matt moved to New Jersey...I was sad
July: I moved to Alexandria, VA to begin my new life in the big scary real world
August: Struggling here too, probably went out a lot with my new DC friends
September: Made it back to Michigan for a football game, best game of the season and one of our 3 only wins
October: Went back to Michigan again for the football game against MSU, did not go so well but got to see lots of college friends
November: Thanksgiving with Matt's family in Owosso and then weekend with the fam in GP
December: Christmas in Tampa with the grandparents and my brother's family, including my baby niece Leili, who is adorable (for those of you facebookers out there, I posted a video of her on my profile because blogger video is stupid)
Well that was a brief synopsis of my 2008, all in all pretty good, can't complain.
Looking forward to 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you had a good year! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment