Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas in Florida!

So, I'm going a little out of order here, I know I already did a new years eve post, but I'm doing Christmas now and then another new years eve one later because it is my blog and I can.

I went to Florida for Christmas and got to see the family, including the star of the show (and really the only person anyone cared about seeing), my niece Leili! She is such a bundle of cuteness, it is almost too much to take. I took lots of pictures until my camera battery died about 10 minutes in to Christmas morning, luckily, mom was nice enough to let me use her camera and pictures.

We were all (meaning me, sister, brother, sister-in-law, mom, dad, niece, grandma, and grandpa) there for 4 days, from Christmas eve until Sunday the 28th and had a great time. We did lots of movie watching and game playing, including (what I think is becoming) the annual family poker game, and some new games, including scattergories and apples to apples.

For your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures from the visit:




1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cutest baby ever. (and her aunt is pretty cute, too!0