My little christmas tree, I've had for a long time, (I think since before college) and every place I've ever put it up (dorm rooms, apartments) it has never come down until I have actually moved out of the place (which in one case was a year and a half!), so we'll see how long it stays up this time!
FYI, I get really happy when people comment on my blog, so please write something!
6 comments:
Nice, you got your lights up quicker than us this year. We got the tree up this weekend, as well as some lit garland around the front door frame and wreath on the door. But we still need to get our outdoor lights up on the bushes and such.
Love the little tree, I started with one like that too....
Are you the only one with Xmas lights in your whole building?!
I love comments too!
no, there is one other balcony on my side with lights but they are higher up and there are like 2 on the other side. We are definately losing to the other buildings though, they have much better participation.
I LOVE your balcony lights! They look great. And your little tree is cute.
Hope you get lots more comments!
Cathy, your little tree is so cute. I like the idea of keeping it up all year. Why put away something so cheerful and beautiful. The balcony lights are cool. But where's the snow? I guess you don't get so much, eh? Merry Christmas!! (Linda Mathews)
that tree looks awfully familiar... perhaps since it sat on our TV for 2 years? London surprisingly lacks a lot of Christmas decorations
Post a Comment