Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's about time

So way back in September, I wrote a couple posts about going to NYC to see the little mermaid and then going to Annapolis with my friend Kelley to see a Navy football game. In those posts I mentioned that I had taken pictures with a disposable camera because I had forgotten my regular camera and that I would post the pics "soon," when I got the pictures developed.

Well, I finally got the camera developed this weekend so I am ready to post the pictures now, they aren't of the greatest quality, the colors seem sort of dull, I guess we are all just used tot he quality of digital now. Sorry it only took me like 5 months...

After the show outside the theatre

We sat in the corner on the grass, this is a while before the game started

After all of the navy "midshipmen" marched out onto the field by company. Apparently they do this before every game, and every student has to attend every football game, there is no choice

The did a flyover before the game with these weird planes that can convert into helicopters mid air and land vertically

Toward the end of the game, me and Kelley

5 comments:

Tedo said...

So did you get a photo CD when the pics were developed or did you go to the effort of scanning these yourself?

Cathy said...

i got the cd, i don't even know where I could access a scanner at this point

Honey Brown said...

I couldn't read your whole post, sorry. I got distracted by David Icke and his balls out crazy thoughts.

But it was fun last time you came to Ann Arbor, even though that was awhile ago. You and Matt should visit more often.

Oh my, there's an apple.

Honey Brown said...

You and Matt didn't visit last time you were in town, but the thought swings on in and counts.

Nancy said...

How different that stadium is from The Big House. Sitting on the grass?