Friday, February 27, 2009

Hair Choppage

This is what I looked like yesterday:


This is what I look like today:


Any Questions?


(p.s. all the clothes in the background are because I am doing laundry, not because I am a slob...mostly)

7 comments:

unmitigated me said...

It almost makes you look like one of the Yoike girls!

Cathy said...

ummm, yoike?

Tedo said...

Whatever, slob.

Hair looks good. I always think I'm a fan of really long hair, but then every time Sara gets hers cut, I'm like "Oh. Yeah that definitely looks better now." Hehe.

Sara said...

Love it - super cute and stylish! I have a question: did you donate it to Locks of Love?

Cathy said...

no i did not donate it, i didn't cut off enough this time to do that, however last time I got a major hair cut, I cut off a 14 inch ponytail and I did donate that...supposedly (it might still be in grosse pointe...)

Nancy said...

Yes, it's still in Grosse Pointe. I haven't gotten around to sending it off yet.

I like the new hair cut. Very cute.

Dawn said...

I really like the new hair style! It looks really good.