Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Bunny Overload

I must have been really good this year because the easter bunny visited me three times (I am assuming the easter bunny has the same deal going as santa, bad kid=no presents/candy). First, I went to check my mail the week before easter and I had a package!!! Now, getting mail makes me really happy, and getting legitimate mail, that is not junk, make me feel even better. But receiving unexpected packages in the mail is pretty much the most exciting thing ever, I don't think many things make me much happier.

It turns out, it was some easter candy/stuff from Matt's parents:


Then I went to New Jersey for easter weekend and the easter bunny left me a basket there too (notice that both Matt and Matt's parents gave me the same Russell Stover chocolate bunny...must run in the family):


Then I got another package after I got back from Jersey with even more sugar (there were also cookies in this box but they did not last long, and yes, my easter basket was a garmin gps box):


However this last basket also included a note from the bunny himself that I was not very pleased with:


I hope Santa is not in on this deal too...

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Gosh, that Easter bunny is so heartless.

Sara said...

If you ever want to see the Easter bunny again, you have to wait until you have your own kids. Or you maybe try leaving out some snacks.

Tedo said...

Booo! I say its time for some rabbit stew.....