I had been researching Pontiac G6's for a long time and have liked them ever since they came out. I also knew I wanted to get a new car because, as much as I loved my little blue saturn, it has seen better days and I'd feel a little safer driving to Jersey so frequently in a newer car, plus I just feel like after working for almost a year now that I was ready for it and deserved it!!
I got a black 2009 G6 and it is beautiful. Here are some pictures!
Now I just need somewhere to drive, unfortunately I don't have any long trip planned for a while so I'll just be driving around town.
4 comments:
Oooh pretty :-)
Congrats, and good job!!
Very, very nice! And so shiny! I love Pontiacs and the G6 is perfect for you.
Us GM families gotta try to save GM once purchase at a time...
Congratulations! My first new car was a black 1986 Ford Mustang. My mother didn't understand how I could afford to buy a new car during the first year of my marriage.
I trust that the G6 will serve you well.
Niiiiice! Congrats! That new car feeling is always so fun.
Post a Comment