Sunday, May 3, 2009

Outdoor Living

I have wanted a table and chairs set on my balcony for a while now but I knew that I needed to get a "bar height" set in order to be able to see over the railing of my balcony. Also, I wanted a set that was foldable so that I could fit it in my car. I searched craigs list and ebay, I went to target, bed bath and beyond, and home depot and found nothing close to what I wanted/needed and was starting to get a little frustrated. Then, last weekend when I was in jersey, I was at the grocery store with Matt and low and behold, the exact patio set that I wanted was there staring me in the face so I bought it. Now I can enjoy my balcony and the view! Here is a picture of the set and my plants, look how much they've grown!!


1 comment:

Sara said...

I like it! Can't wait to try out the furniture next month! By then you might even be able to make a salad from your garden!