Friday, August 29, 2008

Update on my Apartment

Well, several weeks ago I said I would post more picture of how my apartment is looking and I've finally cleaned it enough to feel good about posting pictures of it. The only big thing I still need is a couch, which I am getting in two weeks thanks to Aunt Cindy! Here are the pictures:






4 comments:

Nancy said...

Your dining table and chairs look fabulous! Good job putting them together!

And I love the two little bowl chairs placed together. They look cute.

We're picking up the couch from Aunt Cindy tonight. Soon you'll have more seating...

Tedo said...

Yeah, the little papa-san is pretty funny. Sara found some teeny tiny ones a couple years ago to use in her 1st grade classroom. The kids decided they worked better as hats.

Honey Brown said...

It is looking good Kissimmee Kid. I want to take a trip out that way to see you, Tim and Alex. Jackal might tag along also.

Austin and I are about 60% settled in our new place. Many ups and a few downs. Much like the best pornos.

Cathy, we are all adults, leave this quality post up.

Cathy said...

I had actually decided to leave this post up before I even read the end part, coming from you, this is completely tame and appropriate